Saturday, June 23, 2012


Shout Outs!

I wanted to give thanks to many of the people who have made such a difference in our sanity levels the last few weeks.
  • The Humphries and Johnsons for keeping us fed- can you say homemade chocolate mint ice cream and lasagna?  (The Leavells, Francis', Pierces, Johnsons, Escobars and Smiths fattened us up a bit too).
  • My FIL Terry for coming to take care of some things around the house last week and MIL Karen for 3 plates of cookies.
  • Maggie for checking on me all the time and Ryan for taking Chris to his doctor's appointment while I was at work. 
  • My coworkers who check on me when Im there and give me hugs when I need them (you know who you are).  
  • Beverly for driving the boys to basketball practice and Evelyn for keeping us supplied with fruit, nuts and caramel apples.  
  • Mindy for the yummy treat basket she made for all the doctors appointments.
  • Jon and Andrea for lots of new dvds to watch and Anne for watching the boys so I could run errands and take a nap. 
  • Rebekah for having the boys over for a play date and our neighbors Shane and Rhonda and Delaine who have volunteered to take care of our grass all summer.  
  • Mary Beth and Brian for unexpectedly bringing us dinner last Friday after the chemo treatment, saving us from cooking dinner.  
  • The Brices for inviting our homegroup over to their house for game night, the Johnsons who organized prayer for us the weekend Chris was diagnosed, and Tiffany for buying me and the boys lunch yesterday.  
  • My co-workers who filled in for me while I was out and my patients for the sweet card they gave to me.
  • EVERYONE who has sent an email, letter, text or phone call. Its obvious we are truly blessed!
"Pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."  1 Thess. 5:17-19

No comments: