Thursday, May 15, 2008

LOST- There's No Place Like Home Part 1



Oh. My. Goodness. LOST is the most incredible show ever. EVER. I was literally queasy in the stomach tonight watching this episode. I normally watch all the previews I can of the upcoming shows, but I wanted to be totally surprised for the last 2 episodes. Was I ever surprised. Claire's mom is out of her years long coma? I thought Jack was going to stroke out right there in the church. That was some good acting by the way Foxy. And then there is Ben. I told Chris I am going to start wandering around the house saying, "I told you. I always have a plan." That man is a stellar example of quickwittedness and manipulation. Poor John Locke- he never knows whats hitting him. Ah... Richard Alpert. So good to see you again after last week's ep. I think we will be seeing a tad more of him in the future. And the C4 on the boat. After Sun left, and they showed us that door slowly closing, I turned to Chris and said, 'If there is an explosion, I am going to be crazy mad!' Imagine- Desmond, Michael and Jin all dying in one fell swoop. I cant handle it! I could go on... and on... and on.. but I need to go to sleep. If I CAN sleep. Typically I lay in bed going over the show in my mind. A.D.D.I.C.T.E.D. Yes, it is true. I am addicted to LOST...

No comments: