Friday, October 10, 2008

Yep, the ladies love him...


Be patient. I will explain the photo in due time, in due time. Took Luke to the doctor for his annual exam. Yes, I DO know that his birthday was in August and its now October- time just gets away from me. Anyways, we were discussing his current quirks while Dr. D looked over his info. There was a time that we couldn't get out the door before Dr. D would announce, "He's the biggest boy on the block isn't he?" (Master of the obvious, but I love the man). "Luke is greater than 100% on his height and greater than 100% on his weight."
Get this- Luke is 40 inches tall and 40 pounds at the grand old age of 3. He is the size of an average 4 year old. He and Jacob are assumed to be twins almost everytime the go out in public together. Jacob is 46 inches tall and 46 pounds at the age of 5. Well, Dr. D tells me, "You are looking at a boy who will be at least 6'4 or 6'5." At 5'6, I think my 6'2 husband is a giant. Luke is going to be huge. I am going to have to go back to work full-time and Chris will need a second job to feed these boys. We better be sweet to them now or we are in danger of them sitting on us and squishing us when we are old and feeble.
By the way, the photo... the ladies do love a tall, tall boy! He is a shameless flirt and cuter than puppies and kittens on Christmas morning. I do believe I will keep him as long as possible.

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Did you see the recent picture of the world's tallest woman and the world's shortest man? He was shorter than her legs. Crazy!

Tall boys are good! Just tell them not to marry someone who is 5'2', when all the 5'9" girls like me are pining after the tall boys.