Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Why dogs hate Halloween...

The time of year when parents of human children and dog children dress them all up in silly outfits. At least the kids get to pick out their own costumes. Poor canine creatures...
Where do they come up with these ideas?


Small dogs have it the worst... Is this a beany baby outfit? Tiny!


This is my absolute favorite. Where on earth did these costumes come from? My brother in law works for McDonald's and he never mentioned any dwarves working there! What patient animals. How much time do these people have on their hands anyway?

Stay tuned for photos of my rugrats in their Halloween costumes...

2 comments:

*MARY* said...

I think if I had a dog I'd dress it up on Halloween, I love those McDonalds costumes. But I'll never have a dog, my husband HATES them.

Kristina P. said...

My friend loves to dress up her chihuahua. I sort of think it's sad.