Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Well, its been a crazy week thus far. Chris is in Taiwan for the week and he comes back Saturday. When he left, the boys and I were still recovering from the dreaded stomach virus running rampant in our area. We are finally back to normal and no longer existing on toast and oatmeal for every meal. The boys and I have done pretty well, all things considered, this week. Well, except for the waking up for hours in the middle of the night and not wanting to be by themselves or sleep by themselves. Needless to say, I am taking a nap every day to make up for my fragmented sleeping.
We had pictures made last Friday for Jacob turning 4 and Luke's 19 month milestone. They turned out GREAT. I will try and add one to the blog so everyone can see how cute our children are- :). They are upstairs playing very nicely together as I am writing this. No bloodshed as of yet.
Gotta run, dinner is in the oven!

No comments: