Sunday, April 14, 2013

Just a quick note.  I am doing well.  Slowly getting my strength back.  My doctor told me that it would take about 8 weeks to recover from radiation, but I was hoping that I would bounce back a little quicker.  Life is regaining a bit of a rhythm and I am enjoying being outside more - although my allergies seem a lot worse.  Hard to say if I am getting old or still recovering, or maybe a little of both.

I have a couple of things going on this week.  I will have a checkup with my Oncologist and Tuesday and this Friday I will be having surgery to have my chemo-port removed.  Thanks for all the prayers.

Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris,
I am glad to hear things are going well.
My prayers are with you.
Give my best to Andra and hope to see you soon.
Jeff Barrett