Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween pics



Well.... I can't seem to get my act together. How many days has it been since Halloween, and I still haven't downloaded the pictures of the boys in their costumes. I am going to blame my lack of time to pre-presidental angst and prayer. Anyways, here are a few photos of some children that are NOT mine, but I thought the outfits were great!


Here's my first fictional child, Pinocchio. Is that how you spell his name? Oh well, we just call him P-knuckle. He does whatever I ask, I mean make him do.


And this is little Shark-bait. Isn't he cute? The tiniest little feet you've ever seen!
Hope this tides you over until I get my rear in gear and download my real progeny. Is that a real word, or did I make that up?

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

That Pinocchio one is hilarious!!

I think you should have cut and pasted the shark eating Pinnochio. Or better yet, a whale!

OMG, I think I know our costume next year!!!!